Webmaster Anti-Spam Policy
To comply with the new US Federal Law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 will strictly enforce the following policy.
We do not allow Webmasters to market websites under this program through the transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mails, therefore it is extremely important that any mass e-mailings by you conform to our policies. Moreover, you need to be aware of the fact that many service providers have their own standards and policies when it comes to mass mailings to their customers/members and you must comply with these policies as well: AOL Unsolicited Bulk E-mail Policy
WHAT IS SPAM?
Any form of unsolicited advertising through email, newsgroups, IRC posts, and/or instant messaging clients. Any SPAM complaint regarding a Affiliate is cause for immediate termination. This is a very serious matter. DO NOT send email to anyone you do not have prior business relationship with the e-mail recipient, including but not limited to having obtained their e-mail address through a verifiable opt-in procedure. REGULATIONS YOU MUST FOLLOW as determined by CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Any Email sent promoting can only have "Softcore" images in the body of the message. No penetration or explicit frontal nudity will be allowed.
- a. Sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
- b. Bestiality;
- c. Masturbation;
- d. Sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
- e. Lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
has created can spam compliant half page ads, you MUST use these ads to be compliant with regulations.
All Email addresses must be OPT-IN, you must have a prior business relationship with the e-mail recipient, including but not limited to having obtained their e-mail address through a verifiable opt-in procedure. We require you to maintain electronic records upon request you the affiliate must provide with original IP and recipients name, physical address (if possible) and where you originally collected the Email address from.
- a. the recipient must have expressly consented to receive the email, either in response to a clear and conspicuous request for such consent or at the recipient"s own initiative (active or ex-customers); and
- b. if the email is from a party other than the party to which the recipient communicated such consent, the recipient must have been given clear and conspicuous notice at the time the consent was communicated that the recipient"s email address could be transferred to such other party for the purpose of initiating commercial email messages.
NO FALSE OR MISLEADING HEADER INFORMATION
- a. header information must be technically accurate, which includes an originating email address, domain name, or Internet Protocol address.
- b. the "from" line must accurately identify the person who initiated the message, and should not be false or misleading; and
NO DECEPTIVE SUBJECT LINES
Any Email promoting must have an "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:" warning in the subject line.
Starting May 19, 2004 sexually explicit e-mail will have to bear a label reading "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:" and the messages themselves will not be allowed to contain graphic material, according to new Federal Trade Commission rules.
Sender must EXCLUDE from the subject heading any sexually explicit words or visual depictions. This is also the case for the "initially viewable area." of the email.
NO DECEPTIVE DELIVERY METHODS
We strictly prohibit you from transmitting e-mail that makes use of or contains invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names or other means of deceptive addressing ("counterfeit e-mail"). We also strictly prohibit you from transmitting e-mail that is relayed from any third party"s mail servers without the permission of that third party, or which employs similar techniques to hide or obscure the source of the e-mail. Do NOT do this.
OPT-OUT LINK ON EMAIL REQUIRED
All mail must contain a functioning return email address or other Internet-based mechanism, clearly and conspicuously displayed, that--
- a. a recipient may use to submit, in a manner specified in the message, a reply email message or other form of Internet-based communication requesting not to receive future commercial email messages from that sender at the email address where the message was received; and
- b. remains capable / active of receiving such messages or communications for no less than 30 days after the transmission of the original message.
- c. requests for removal must be honored within 5 days, preferable sooner, or instantaneously.
SPAM RULE VIOLATIONS
Should we determine, in our sole discretion that you have violated this agreement or any of its requirements, you will be terminated immediately, will be ineligible to sign up for another account, will not be paid for any traffic or subscriptions generated prior to the date of termination; and your registration information may be turned over to complaining parties.
WHERE DO I REPORT SPAM?
To report SPAM please e-mail: abuse@
HOW DO I OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING E-MAIL?
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communication from us, you can opt-out using the following form: